Frequently asked questions about Bait Werks and our services
- What kind of paints do you use?
We use House of Kolor urethane paints, the finest automotive paints you can buy.
- What clear coat is used to protect your paint jobs?
We use Envirotex Lite, a durable epoxy clear coat.
- How long does it take to get my lures back?
We are catching up, turnaround times have dropped dramatically due to long nights, hard work, and upgrades in some of the shop equipment. Current turnaround time on baits coming in now is down to 4 to 6 weeks.
- Can I get my lures painted as a rush order?
Yes, but there is a fee for us spending our off time to finish your order in a rush.
- Can you copy a photo of a baitfish or color pattern I would like?
Yes, we often work from photos to create patterns for customers.
- Can you copy a lure color if I have a lure to send as a pattern?
Sure, there are a few exceptions such as chrome, or photo finishes, but we can copy almost anything else.
- Can you paint on soft plastic lures or hollow body frogs?
We experimented with this, but we do not currently offer this service.